Media Press Contacts
For more information or to receive a press kit, please contact us:
- Phone : +1 646-808-5583
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: The Beljanski Foundation
5 Tudor City Place, #2209
New York, NY 10017
- Film premieres on the legacy of the ‘father of environmental medicine’ who overcame persecution to bring natural cancer fighting discoveries to the world
– Over 30-years ago at the Pasteur Institute, molecular biologist Mirko Beljanski, PhD, discovered natural cures for cancer, which were almost suppressed by the French government, yet are now validated by several prestigious U.S. universities –
Dec 4, 2014/ NEW YORK CITY – The Beljanski Legacy, a poignant documentary film on the life of Dr. Mirko Beljanski, premiered at the annual Beljanski Foundation fundraising event, revealing his passion for science and a dedication to mankind.
The story begins in Serbia, Beljanski’s birthplace, and weaves through his ground-breaking research at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, where he made his most profound discoveries.
Beljanski’s seminal research focuses on how environmental factors can alter the DNA structure causing cancer and chronic disease, and how the natural products he developed can eliminate cells with damaged DNA. His work continues to influence research on innovative natural therapies today.
Despite persecution by political influencers in France, Dr. Mirko Beljanski’s mission of offering natural solutions to those afflicted with cancer lives on today through the work of his wife and daughter, who have committed their lives to continuing his legacy.
The fundraising event was held for donors supporting the current research program of The Beljanski Foundation, which is focused on Glioblastoma, a common and aggressive brain tumor that is very difficult to treat. Initial results of this research program, taking place at the University of California, San Francisco, were reported to have positive indications.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Date : Dec 4th 2014
Location : 317 East 53rd St – New York, NY 10022
- Press Release: Film premieres on the legacy of the ‘father of enviornmental medicine’
Film premieres on the legacy of the ‘father of environmental medicine’ who overcame persecution to bring natural cancer fighting discoveries to the world.
Read the full press release: